Repair & Service
- Backup the data on the computer to an external hard drive.
- Erase the hard drive.
- Reinstall the operating system and update it with the latest operating system downloads.
- Install needed software (anti-virus, browsers, adobe reader, editors, etc.)
- Move the data that was backed up on the external hard drive back to the computer.
- Remove viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- Clean the hard drive of old updates, temporary files and tracking cookies.
- Remove unused or wanted software.
- Physically clean the inside of a desktop or laptop using compressed air. (Dirty computers can overheat and get damaged.)
- Update installed software to the newest versions.
- Check to see if drivers need updating.
- Increase the amount of RAM.
- Increase the size of or replace the hard drive or change it to a SSD drive for higher speed.
- Fix power supplies.
- Fix DVD drives.
- Upgrade or replace video cards.
- Upgrade or replace network cards.
- Add memory readers.
- Move/copy photos from your phone or tablet to your computer.
- Sync your contacts and appointments between your phone and computer.
- Setup Netflix or streaming on your TV.
- Setup Networking and file sharing in your home or office.
- Setup data backups.
- Setup printers.
- Setup video cameras.
- Setup phones and tablets.
- and many many more…